Main new feature in this release is the ability to export in UWMF format for use with ECWolf. This feature is somewhat experimental and might go through some changes over the next few releases.
Single letter shortcuts have been added to the map and image editors which will hopefully improve their usability.
- Added: Ability to export maps in UWMF for use with ECWolf. See: File -> Export to WAD, then Options -> Export Maps in UWMF and Options -> Additional ECWolf Settings for more information.
- Added: Ability to set up flat textures for plane 3 which can be used with ECWolf. These are used to create an xlat lump and as part of the UWMF map if exporting in that format.
- Fixed: Pasting to a map while the map is scrolled was causing the map piece to be pasted to bounced around.
- Fixed: Copying a section of a map or image then changing the zoom level works better than it did before.
- Fixed: Selection box behaves better after completing a paste on the map.
- Added: Project Information -> Other Options: "Ignore top row and left column while error checking maps" for projects that use the top row or left column for map settings that error checking should ignore.
- Added: Single letter shortcuts for map and image edit tools (Pencil is P, Flood Fill is F, etc. See button tooltips.)
- Added: Single letter shortcuts for Int (I), Hi Byte (H) and Low Byte (L) map editing modes.
- Added: Press a number key to change planes while editing maps.
- Added: Ctrl+Click to temporarily use the Tile Picker tool.
- Fixed: Pasting past the edge while scrolled right or down in the map and image editors now pastes correctly.
- Fixed: Map coordinates would sometimes not be fully visible in hexadecimal mode.
The previous version has been left up in case this release has issues.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.